Dental and Medical Letters of Evaluation Instructions
- First, compose letter of evaluation
- Next, upload letter by clicking the "Upload" link
- Ensure that the letter contains:
- Contact information
- Applicant's name
Letter Requirements for Medical and Dental Applicants
- Contact Information (email and phone number)
- Letterhead (name, title)
- Signature (e-signatures are only accepted when uploading through the evaluator portal)
- Saved as PDF file type
Veterinary Evaluation Form Instructions
- Select "start" to complete the veterinary evaluation form
- After all questions are completed, submit button appears (note: form will time out after 60 minutes)
In your letter of evaluation:
The admission committees are looking for candid, honest insight into the applicant’s strengths and weaknesses. A substantial evaluation provides an accurate assessment of the applicant’s suitability for medical/dental school rather than advocate for the applicant. As such, your description of how the applicant has, or has not, demonstrated any of the following competencies that are necessary for success in medical/dental school is very important: Integrity and Ethics, Reliability and Dependability, Service Orientation, Social/Interpersonal Skills, Teamwork, Capacity for Improvement, Resilience and Adaptability, Cultural Competence and Oral Communication.
Can I mail my letter instead?
- Veterinary Evaulation Forms: The veterinary evaluation form must be completed online through the TMDSAS Evaluator Portal.
- Letters for medical and dental applicants: Yes. Please make sure it contains all requirements listed above and send to:
P.O. Box 2175
Austin, Texas 78768
Can I edit the veterinary evaluation form?
The form can be edited until it has been approved by the TMDSAS administrator (typically 24 hours later).
Can I submit an accompanying letter with the veterinary evaluation form?
What if I am having trouble or need assistance?
Call us! 512-499-4785 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. CST